+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Fique totalmente seguro ao efetuar sua compra através de nossos sites
Reserva sem taxas extras
A Ticmate não cobra taxas adicionais no processo de reserva
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
Informação sobre o localPasse o mouse sobre a imagem para aumenta-la
1. Disney's The Lion King - Londrespå Lyceum Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - dom, 4 Out 2020
a partir de € 39,30
2. Wicked - Londrespå Apollo Victoria Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - qui, 19 Nov 2020
a partir de € 29,30
3. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - sáb, 4 Abr 2020
a partir de € 33,30
4. School of Rockpå Gillian Lynne Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - dom, 5 Abr 2020
a partir de € 22,00
5. The Mousetrappå St. Martin's Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Nov 2020
a partir de € 27,30
6. Mary Poppinspå Prince Edward Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - dom, 7 Jun 2020
a partir de € 36,10
7. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - sáb, 27 Jun 2020
a partir de € 53,80
8. Mamma Mia - Londrespå Novello Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - sáb, 19 Set 2020
a partir de € 22,00
9. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - dom, 26 Abr 2020
a partir de € 36,80
10. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, qua, 20 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Mar 2020
a partir de € 28,00
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
O que posso esperar?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.