Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Mamma Mia - Londrespå Novello Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 19 Set 2020
a partir de € 21,80
2. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - dom, 26 Abr 2020
a partir de € 36,10
3. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 17 Out 2020
a partir de € 24,20
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 27 Jun 2020
a partir de € 121,20
5. Disney's The Lion King - Londrespå Lyceum Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - dom, 5 Jul 2020
a partir de € 38,60
6. & Julietpå Shaftesbury Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 3 Out 2020
a partir de € 55,50
7. Wicked - Londrespå Apollo Victoria Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 28 Nov 2020
a partir de € 30,20
8. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 17 Out 2020
a partir de € 32,60
9. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, dom, 26 Jan 2020 - sáb, 2 Mai 2020
a partir de € 27,50
10. Hamiltonpå Victoria Palace Theatre, seg, 27 Jan 2020 - sáb, 20 Jun 2020
a partir de € 190,90
Kunene and the King
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
O que posso esperar?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.