Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Life of Pi: as aventuras de Pipå Wyndham's Theatre, dom, 28 Jun 2020 - dom, 4 Out 2020
a partir de € 44,10
2. Evitapå Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, seg, 29 Jun 2020 - sáb, 22 Ago 2020
a partir de € 30,90
3. Sucker Punchpå Theatre Royal Stratford East, sex, 19 Jun 2020 - sáb, 25 Jul 2020
a partir de € 25,40
4. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoatpå London Palladium, qui, 2 Jul 2020 - dom, 6 Set 2020
a partir de € 36,40
5. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music Timepå Old Royal Naval College, ter, 7 Jul 2020
a partir de € 51,10
6. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Uspå Peacock Theatre, qua, 8 Jul 2020 - sáb, 11 Jul 2020
a partir de € 28,20
7. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Billpå Sadler's Wells, qua, 10 Jun 2020 - sáb, 13 Jun 2020
a partir de € 24,60
8. Ms. Lauryn Hill - Greenwich Music Timepå Old Royal Naval College, sex, 10 Jul 2020
a partir de € 86,80
9. McFly - Greenwich Music Timepå Old Royal Naval College, sáb, 11 Jul 2020
a partir de € 56,80
10. Sunday in the Park with Georgepå Savoy Theatre, sex, 5 Jun 2020 - sáb, 5 Set 2020
a partir de € 51,10
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is back for the 5th year at Leicester Square Theatre and it’s going to be a bloodbath, with their all-new production of Macbeth.
O que posso esperar?
Upon hearing the weird sisters’ prediction, Macbeth and his wily wife take matters into their own hands and burn down everything in their wake. Well, almost. Fair is foul and foul is fair in this tale of prophecy gone slightly off the rails. Perhaps an inebriated actor will help the process along?
Featuring Shakespeare’s most lovable witches, ghostly best friends, hell-hounds, unhinged wives, enough dead kings to give Game of Thrones a run for its money, and lots of plaid, Scotland storms London in 2020.
Settle in for a pint (or two!) and raise a glass with us. Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is the classic combination of a Tetris-ed together Shakespeare script, a six pack of professional actors and a luge of booze! What could possibly go right?
Warning: Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is perfect for those wishing to add to their repertoire of colourful language and not for those who blush easily at the mere mention of the “F” word…
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth is playing exclusively at Leicester Square Theatre in 2020.